Aug 20, 2010

Round I Results

Hi Guys!

Well, it's August 20th, a little over six weeks since I resumed a workout regimen & healthy eating conquest. I've taken pictures (bikini shots) chronicling my transformation thus far, but I won't post those until there is a significant difference, lol.

My game plan to date: Slim in 6 series (hey, it worked before!) with a little Lagniappe, which included exercises from Tracy Anderson, Jennifer Nicole Lee, & the Tone It Up gals Karena & Katrina!.

In terms of eating, I been buying organic food where I can, plus incorporating more fruits & vegetables into my meals a la The Eat Clean Diet + some tips from the Tone It Up blog. Amazing, but I went from eating out 100% of the time to cooking 98% of my meals! Of course, being a Louisiana girl, I'm having fun with trying to give everything a cajun flair, lol! I can't lie though, it has not been all clean. I developed quite a jellybean obsession while studying for my boards! :( Well, the boards are over, but I haven't kicked the habit yet. Nonetheless, I have had some success. Drumroll please...


Results to date-> 10 pounds & 9.5 inches gone in 6 weeks!!!!

Not the greatest pic, especially since this t-shirt is huge, but I think you can see I'm a little smaller....okay, a very tiny bit!


It's certainly gotten harder now that I'm a little older. The first time around, the weight seemed to just fall off, whereas now, it seems to be trickling off at ~a pound a week. Slow & steady is cool....cause I'm still going to win the race, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment