Aug 22, 2010

The New Dawn

It's been a week of my new six-week rotation. My plan is to follow the Tracy Anderson Method, following the Perfect Design Series DVD integrated with her Dance Cardio (2008). Tracy's ideal approach is the change up your program every 10 days or until you master the moves. Given that the moves are HARD, I figure it make take me a little londer than 10 days, lol! My plan is to workout 6 days a week. Thus far, I only managed to workout 4 days. Once I finally muster up some motivation, I'll workout today.

My eating this past week was pretty decent until this weekend. I haven't seen many of my friends, so this was the weekend for catching up. But it's fine; eveything in moderation!



I tend to do my weigh-ins on Mondays, so we'll see the final verdict tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment