Aug 23, 2010

Manic Mondays

Well, it's the culmination of week 1. My Plan was:

Tracy Anderson Perfect Design Series 2 + TA Dance Cardio + healthy eating

  • Workouts: I managed to do 4 of my anticipated 6 workouts; good, but not great!
  • Je Manges: I indulged this past weekend, from my friend's rooftop party on Friday night to dinner at a very nice French resturant in the Village with friends on Saturday night. My choices weren't terrible, but weren't great either. All in all, it was worth it to spend some quality time with friends.

    II

My weigh-in: + 1 pound
 (making my overall balance of a 9 pound weight loss)


Onward & upward to week 2:  I felt inspired yesterday after reading the blogs of fellow health enthusiasts & found great recipes staples in my diet. I came home from the grocery store & proceeded to make the most delicious pancakes breakfast, followed by a 5-minute chocolate cake for a mid-afternoon snack. Both were high in protein content, just what I need to fuel my muscles for my exercise sessions.

5 Minute Bananna Caramel Chocolate Cake
Yummmm! I can get used to this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment